Prohibition of Unauthorized collection o
Prohibition of Unauthorized collection of e-mail
- The e-mail address posted on this homepage is prohibited to be collected by using e-mail collecting program or other technical device. In case of violation, the person who violated can be punished under "Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.
- Posted on 1st January 2019.
Article 50-2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. (Prohibition of unauthorized collection of e-mail addresses, etc.)
- No body shall collect e-mail addresses using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the Internet homepage that expressly specifies prohibition of collecting e-mail addresses.
- No body shall sell or distribute e-mail addresses collected in violation of Paragraph 1 above.
- No body shall use the e-mail address in the information transmission knowing that it is prohibited to collect or sell according to above Paragraph 1 and 2.